Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Clinique's Free Gift at Bloomingdales! September 2011

If you are like me, you LOVE when Clinique has a free gift with purchase! Going on now at your local Bloomingdale's August 31- Spetember 18, with any $25 Clinique purchase you will receive $75 worth of goodies!!  Check it out here for more details on what this gift includes. I cannot wait to go get my gift, what about you? 
Want more Clinique in your life? Check out their Facebook page that has over 1 million likes, or follow them on Twitter to receive expert tips and breaking news about new products and events! 

Xoxo, 
Socially In 

1 comment:

  1. I always love free gift! you have a great blog! please check out my blog and follow if you like, I promise to do the same for you! xx
www.lovejoice.blogspot.com


    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts